Active participation of Roma in social processes,trends and flows in the Republic of Macedonia
1. Active participation and contribution in the process of european integration of Macedonia.
– Educating and informing the population about the process of EU integration, legislation and international agreements.
– Marking of important dates.
2. Advocating for issues of gender equality in the institutions of the system through collaboration and monitoring.
3. Encouraging multi-ethnic cooperation.
4. Support of the decentralization process through active participation of citizens in policy and decision making at local level
– Intensification of cooperation with municipalities where live Roma population.
– Signing memorandums of cooperation and establishing a network of gender sensitive communities.
5. Collaboration with the centers for regional development as tool to support the commities for gender equality in the units of local government as a prerequisite for balanced regional developmen.
Contribute to building and strengthening multiethnic society in Macedonia and multi-ethnic dialog through promotion of spiritual and material culture of Roma
1. Improvement of interethnic dialog.
– Trainings, workshops, round tables, debates on how to better multi-ethnic dialog.
– Promotion of different traditions and cultures and their introduction.
– Campaigns for tolerance, mutual understanding, peace and nonviolence.
2. Promotion of gender equality in civic organizations, local governments and institution in Macedonia.
– Workshops for civic organizations, employees of local governments and institutions in the Republic of Macedonia for strengthening their capacities for gender sensitivity.
– Monitoring the work of civic organizations, employees of local governments and institutions for issues of gender sensitivity and gender equality.
– Publication of printed informational and educational materials.