The “Association for Roma community development – SUMNAL” is part of the strategic partnership “RomABC moves forward – Further development of innovative instruments for combating functional illiteracy of Roma and other vulnerable groups in Europe” which is financed by the Erasmus + programme . The project started on the 1st September, 2020 and will have duration for 24 months.
The Kick-off meeting took place in Kiskunhalas (Hungary) from 24–28.10.2020. During the meeting the partner organizations were introduced to the organizational issues and the history of the project, including a hand-over of the Intellectual Outputs from the previous projects to the new partners. The participants had the opportunity to express their expectations regarding the project. One of the sessions was dedicated to the introduction of the partner organizations involved in this project. After the introduction, we learned what our main activities are and how we can contribute to the project. In the free time the participants had the opportunity to try to ride a horse.
The next partner meeting is planned to take place in Bitola (North Macedonia) from 24-28 March 2021.
Project reference number: 2020-1-DE02-KA204-007388
- Kontakte für Europa e.V. (Co-ordinator) – Germany;
- JugendStil e.V. – Germany;
- Biopolitics International Organisation (BIO) – Greece;
- Association of Greek Roma Mediators and Associates (MEDROMA) – Greece;
- Humán Eröforrásért Egyesület (HEEDA) – Hungary;
- Association for Roma Community Development – SUMNAL – North Macedonia;
- Branko Pesic – Primary school and school for adult education (BPPS) – Serbia;
- EDU o.z. – Slovakia;
- Asociatia pentru Educatie si Dezvoltare Durabila (AESD) – Romania.